I’m Betsy. I’m a Christian (LDS). I’m a wife to Allen for 30 years. We have six kids we homeschooled for more than 22 years. And I have two beautiful grandchildren, Gemma and Jackson, who are my pride and joy!
During the time I homeschooled my kids, I created hundreds of educational resources. I’ve been creating these resources for more than 10 years. I currently have over 250 sets with many pages available… there are definitely thousands of notebooking pages! Because my children are grown and I’ve moved into the grandma season of my life, I’m focusing more on early elementary resources for my sweet grandbabies.
Besides being a homeschooling veteran, I also love to travel, quilt, organize spaces, read, bake, homestead, food storage, raise chickens, goats and bees, and much more. I just wish there were more hours in a day!
Some Kinda Arbitrary Things About Me
- I’ve seen 49 of the 50 states… I just need to see Alaska… a cruise might be in my future :)
- I’m a certified scuba diver.
- I grind my own wheat and bake bread a couple times a week.
- We have 2 dogs, 2 cats, about 20 peacocks, milking goats, geese, pigs, chickens, ducks, and tilapia.
- I’m the 4th of 9 kids to awesome parents who have been married for 58+ years.
- I listen to books more than reading because I get more done that way.
- I’ve been married to my sweetheart for 30 years and, we just became empty-nesters :)
- We have 3 boys and 3 girls… 5 of our own and 1 we raised for a friend of ours…but he is absolutely as much part of the family as any of the others.
You can contact me here or just leave a comment on a post if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about any of my products or anything here on my blog.