Patriots’ Day is celebrated the 3rd Monday of April by the states of Massachusetts, Maine, and Wisconsin. In my part of the country it isn’t acknowledged much at all, but it’s such an important time in our history, I’m not sure why we don’t take part in remembering it.
Patriots’ Day commemorates the beginning of the battles of Concord and Lexington in Massachusetts which started the Revolutionary War. What an important and defining time in our history! We may not officially celebrate it here in the West but I plan to at least give it the credit its due. I know many of you feel the same.
I thought it might be nice to put our resources together in one place so homeschooling families can choose which ones they’d might want to use for a study on this important time in history.
Here’s what I have to offer:
Link Up Rules:
- Place the button above in your post, either at the beginning or the end, linking back to this post.
- Be sure to add your link at the end of the post in the link-up section not in the comment area. This is key to linking up! Instructions on how this process is here.
- When you are posting your link, please make sure the link is going directly to the post where your original post is located. For example,
www.abc.comis incorrect but www.abc.com/freebie.com is correct. If I find links that are not posted correctly, they will be removed and I don’t want to do that :(
- The post you add should be related to the link-up.
- Comment to at least 2 others who have link upped. That way we all get to know one another better :)
- DO NOT share a purchased, copyrighted download. They much be free from the publisher or website! I will delete any copyrighted links.
- I’d love if you followed me on any of my social networks… Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Google Plus.
This Link Up will end April 19, the day the gun shots began. I’m looking forward to seeing what you all have to offer!