Looking for a fun way to teach your kids state symbols? How about puzzles?! And the best part is – they’re free!
All Puzzles Include D’Nealian Manuscript
Suggestions for Use
- Cut puzzles out and have children place them in notebooks, lapbooks, or on construction paper.
- Tracing puzzles are great for younger children and an excellent way to retain information.
- Use the black letter puzzles as posters or for children who don’t like to color.
- Print 4 to a pages and use as flash cards
- Laminate for durability
- Use dry erase makers on laminated puzzles.
- Print on card stock for durability
- If gluing to lapbook or notebook, print using standard 20 lb. paper
- For smaller size puzzles, custom scale before printing.
- To print multiple puzzles on one page, choose ‘multiple’ (or similar setting) in your printer settings.